In Nevada, insurance defense can include a broad range of activities. Insurance companies often use attorneys to review policy claims and defend themselves against any claims. Because an insurance company often has policy holders who try to take advantage of them, an attorney can be a valuable resource.
An insurance defense lawyer can help by:
- Reviewing validity of insurance claims including property claims, workers’ compensation claims, automobile accidents, and medical claims.
- Reviewing claims to determine whether they fall under covered events of the insurance policy.
- Investigate to uncover fraudulent or falsified claims.
- Making sure businesses that are covered by an insurance policy are operating in a way that complies with local and state regulations.
- Defending insurance companies during litigation.
When insurers work with skilled insurance defense attorneys, their bottom line can be protected, and fraudulent claims can be rooted out. When an insurance company has to pay out a clam the terms of the settlement may be more favorable when an attorney negotiates the settlement.
An insurance defense attorney can also advise their client with coverage analysis and opinions. They can help prevent time-consuming and costly litigation for their clients. They can evaluate the potential exposure of their clients and advise them on claims-handling procedures. They are dedicated to pursue all avenues of dispute resolution to achieve the best outcome possible. They are dedicated to represent the best interests of our clients in an effective manner.