At the Las Vegas offices of the Keating Law Group PC, we provide our clients with aggressive representation throughout Nevada in state and federal courts. Our firm has built a reputation based on significant trial experience and dedication to customer service.
The attorneys at the Keating Law Group PC are committed to meeting client objectives.
We are a medium-sized law firm known for addressing the specific and individual goals of each client. Since our founding in 2000, we have worked to maximize results and minimize costs for each client.
Our lawyers focus on litigation. We understand the challenges our clients face in the courtroom, and we know how to get results. We prepare every case for trial, while leaving the door open for alternative dispute resolution and settlement that can save clients time, money, and stress.
We offer litigation services in a variety of practice areas:
- Insurance litigation: We represent insurance companies of all sizes, from large, admitted surplus line insurance carriers to smaller, nonadmitted operations.
- Personal injury: Our lawyers represent people who have experienced personal injury because of another's negligence or misconduct.
- Professional malpractice: If the negligent action of your attorney or healthcare professional has resulted in serious financial or medical damages, seek our legal advice.
- Commercial Litigation: Whether you are involved in a partnership dispute or a breach-of-contract action, it is important to achieve a quick and effective solution.
- Construction: We represent insurance companies, owners, contractors, construction managers, developers, design professionals and suppliers in all types of disputes related to construction projects.
- Real estate: Our lawyers represent clients seeking to resolve disputes and conflicts over commercial real property.
- Appellate practice: We offer plaintiff and defense services in appellate courts throughout the state of Nevada.
Our clients include insurance companies, construction professionals, real estate agents, professional and medical malpractice claimants, and many other individuals and businesses.
We understand that our clients are concerned with the rising costs of legal services and offer flexible fee arrangements. Contact us today for more information.